News for 2017: Carbonite Developers created a mid-size switcher that delivers high-end production functionality and power, The Carbonite Black Switcher! OncoreAV employees are actively installing this switcher for the local Grand Rapids, White Caps Baseball Stadium.
- Is a 3 ME, compact 2 RU production engine that handles 1080P60 and 4k productions (with no third party products).
- Redundant power that provides dual power supplies with both the control panel and production engine.
- DVE functions, media stores, auxiliary buses, roll clip, macro names, advanced Chroma keying, and I/O capacity.
- Continuous feature improvements via free software updates.
- For more information check out the Brochure
- Mid-size production switcher with intuitive panel ergonomics and production efficiencies that make it faster and easier to use for Audio Visual Consultants.
- A strong metal body, high end multi purpose buttons and the Legendary Ross fader
- Ross annually receives among the highest ratings for customer support
- Committed to production switcher development for 40+ years
- Free lifetime technical advice by telephone and email
- Carbonite can be used in a wide variety of production including Sports, Worship, Live events, Corporate, Education.